Nuneaton Arts Council (NAC) committee recommend that TicketSource is used to assist in ticket sales.
Why is TicketSource right for you?
The effort required from User Groups is minimal.
- You, as the User Group, need to allocate a number of seats for sale on-line.
- The Event will be set-up on TicketSource by the NAC.
- There will be a link to TicketSource from the Abbey Theatre website – you can additionally set up links from your own website, or include the link in any email or publicity material.
- Each time a booking is made on-line you will be notified by email (or phone if necessary) of that booking so that the tickets can be placed aside for collection on the day of performance.
- The ticket monies for an event will be transferred to the NAC bank account within 7 (seven) working days of the final event date. The amount transferred will be net of booking fees and any refunds to be made to customers as a result of cancellation.
- This amount will then be forwarded to you by cheque (or if preferred, off-set against theatre hire charges).
It really is as simple as that.
This method provides these benefits:
- Ability to sell tickets 24 hours per day.
- Ability to sell tickets using debit/credit cards.
- Ability to sell tickets on-line at NO COST to the Event Organisers.
- Reserved tickets paid for in advance, eliminating “no-shows”.
- Speedy collection of tickets by the patron as no payment is required.
- Increased Abbey Theatre Marketing List – which means a greater mailing list available for future shows.
- Figures on the Referral Source which will help to determine the most cost effective way of marketing/publicity.
- Less work for the Front of House staff.
The following groups use TicketSource:
- Warwickshire One-Act Play Festival
- Nuneaton Gang Show
- Masqueraders Theatrical Society
- Sudden Impulse Theatre Company
- The Abbey Players
- Nuneaton Arts Council
- Nuneaton Amateur Operatic & Dramatics Society
- Rabble Youth Theatre
If you would like to take advantage of this facility, or would like more information, please contact our Online Ticket Sales Team